Saturday 4 June 2016

Bravery's Awakening.

Oh god I'm drowning! Surface! Where's the damn surface! Hah ah... Feels good to breath... Okay... So I'm in a swamp... That's... Lovely. Alright so find my way back to civilization, find Jack, punch Jack. Good plan, Nate, thanks Nate, I thought so too. 

There is a sword sticking out of a stone here... Just gonna ignore that...

"Wait champion! Don't leave me behind!" Talking sword... Yep definitely ignoring that...

"Oh but... Champion I'm supposed to accompany you and help you. Besides you'll need a weapon..." Never needed a weapon before and don't plan to start using one now. Especially not a suspicious talking one.

"But it's my job to help you Champion!" Well I'm not using a sword... I suppose I could just bring you with me... Why do you keep calling me champion anyway?

"Because you, Nathan Jilees are the chosen Champion of Bravery and I am The Guardian of Bravery, your humble servant. Ready to assist you on your quest!" Woah woah woah! The name is The Muffin Man, got it? Also a quest huh? I like quests... I mean I get to hurt people on a quest right?

"Well... Yes I suppose you will be fighting the minions of evil..." Perfect! Too bad you're a sword... 

"Well actually I can be any weapon you please..." I don't use any weapons, but my fists...

"What about just a ring then?" Yeah sure... So where's the nearest city?

"That way!" ... Don't ever move my hand without my permission again.

"... Sorry champion"    

No comments:

Post a Comment