Sunday 5 June 2016

Loyalty's Awakening

Something always has to go wrong. Every time things look like they're settling down something goes wrong and changes things. I'm in a field. It's snowing, it's beautiful. It's also not where I belong. I can tell this isn't my world. I can tell because the snow doesn't carry his voice. In my world I could hear him. Always. Here the snow is dead... lifeless I suppose would be more correct. There is no Cold Boy here. I suppose that's a good thing for whoever lives here, but not for me. Although I cannot hear his voice I do hear a voice. There is a wand here. Laying on a small pedestal of ice. I can hear it speaking to me.

"Champion of Loyalty, Megan Jilees. I am The guardian of Loyalty, I will be your servant," I have a servant? How interesting? Well... I suppose if this world doesn't have a Cold Boy I could fulfill that role. Well... I suppose I would be the cold girl...

"Champion... What are you talking about?" It is not your business to ask questions, servant. It is your business to serve me. Show me the way to those who are lost and alone... I will end their loneliness.

"As you command, Champion."  

No comments:

Post a Comment