Tuesday 7 June 2016

Peace's Awakening.

You know I was actually fairly happy being dead. It was relaxing at the least. I had my time in the sun. I got to be important. I changed the world for the better and got my friends killed. I was done. I guess now I'm not done anymore. I am apparently back now. Sort of... I'm back now, but in another universe... One where I am in an abandoned tower filled with books and a bunch of floating stones that look very magical. If I had to take a guess I'd say Wizard's tower. Not much for me here I don't thi- No... What are you doing here?

"What? Is something wrong Champion?" Oh god you talk now? I gave you back! I want nothing to do with you anymore. No more of your evil soul stealing pocketwatch shenanigans!

"I don't... I chose this form as I believed it to be your weapon of choice..." I don't have a weapon of choice! I don't fight! I have no intention of killing anyone or anything ever again!

"That is fine... I am not meant for killing. I am The guardian of Peace and I will serve you as, The Champion of Peace," No killing? Then why do I need a weapon?

"Even a pacifist may need to defend themselves and a mage does need a focus to... er focus their powers," A focus... But I'm not a mage?

"Aren't you? Maybe you've just never tried..." The idea of wielding magic is appealing... Fine... Tell me about magic and let's see how this goes.

"Excellent. I will teach you all I can about magic and turn you into a proper mage, worthy of your title as Champion of Peace"   

No comments:

Post a Comment